Business Plan for Funding (After Filing for the Producer’s License)
Our 35 years of finely honed business planning and operations experience, including the medical cannabis industry, will assist your team in producing a business plan for funding the third funding gap - building the premises.
This is a business plan to help finance the building of the Production Facility in anticipation of the Health Canada pre-licensing inspection letter, (the “PLI Letter). This will also include the funding of fixtures such as security vault, lights, cannabis extraction technology, machinery and equipment and working capital to fund the final stages of the Licensing Process.
Business plans for funding of usually for the raising of between four and thirty million dollars, and can be used as the genesis of the business plan for an IPO or merger and acquisition (“M&A”) at a late date.
We will ensure that the Business Plan for funding the medical marijuana operations is crafted, and packaged for presentation to investors, to ensure a clear value proposition that investors will want to buy into you future cannabis business.
The Business Plan for funding the third funding gap will comprise:
The Executive Summary (short form business plan for investors) -
The Business Plan
1. The Corporation, & Business Opportunity with valuations.
2. Growing Market Opportunity
3. Corporate Strategy—Long Term Competitive Advantage
4. The Management Team with Org Chart
5. Industry Analysis
6. United States Growth Options (if applicable)
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Corporation’s Products and Revenue Streams
9. Marketing and Marketing Communications Strategies
10. Corporation’s Future Roll Out Strategy (production capacity expansion)
11. Forecasted Revenues – EBTIDA Table