Cannabis Retail License
Learn about the lucrative Cannabis Retail License!
How to obtain a Retail Licenses in Canada
A retail Cannabis License is issued by the Provincial Government independently and consequently each province or territory has a different legal frame work for granting a Cannabis Retail License.
Please see below the government departments that issue private retail store Licenses following a detailed application process;
- BC: The British Columbia Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB)
- AB: The Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC)
- SK: Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)
- MB: Manitoba Liquor and Gaming Authority (LGA)
- ON: Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation (OCRC)
- NL: The Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation (NLC)
- YT & NU: The Nunavut Liquor Commission (NULC)
Connect With Us
We want to make sure a Nursery license is right for you. Reach out and explain your business to us!