THE CTLS IS A NEW WEB BASED HEALTH CANADA SYSTEM FOR:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
All new License Applications under the Cannabis Regulationsmust be filed through the CTLS.
All pending license applications are required to file documents originally submitted under the ACMPR or NCR using the CTLS.
All pending license applications (already filed under the ACMPR or NCR) will be required to file additional documentation using the CTLS to comply with the requirements of the Cannabis Regulations.
Pending license applications (already filed under the ACMPR or NCR) will not be further processed unless they file with the CTLS paras 2, and 3 above.
SOME OF THE CTLS CATEGORIES
Corporate Profile (Corporate documentations with Investors Declaration)
Site Activities (as described in floor plan)
Site Details (Survey diagram, aerial view etc.)
Notice to Local Authorities
Physical Security (Security Report and Site Organizational Plan with SOPS +/- 20)
Good Production Practices (Quality Assurance Report with SOPs)
Record Keeping (Description of record keeping software with form examples and screen shots)
PENDING APPLICATIONS (ALREADY FILED)
We can help with the CTLS filing and with the drafting of additional documentation required now under the Cannabis Regulations by:
- Filing existing documentation already filed with Health Canada under your existing license number through the CTLS.
- Creating the Corporate Profile, Corporate Organizational Chart and Health Canada’s Key Investors Report (“KIR”), as defined in the Cannabis Regulations. Analysis of corporate information such as articles of association, shareholders and supply agreements.
- The drafting and constructing the Site Organizational Chart, (part of the Organizational Security Plan) which shows the management relationships and control of activities such as standard operating procedures (SOPs), sensitive security information, financial controls, and contracts for goods and services.
- Physical Security Measures Part 4 of the Cannabis Regulations. Assisting with our recommended Site Security Experts ISN who are subject matter experts on:
- Security Report with Security Measures including visual monitoring and recording, intrusion detection systems.
- Technical description of these systems
- Monitoring and response with appropriate measures
- Site Organizational Security Plan
- Security SOPs