THE CTLS IS A NEW WEB BASED HEALTH CANADA SYSTEM FOR:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
All new license applications under the Cannabis Regulations must be filed through Health Canada's web based application, the CTLS
Pending cannabis license applications filed before October 17, 2018 will not be further processed by Health Canada unless all documents originally submitted are filed in the CTLS
All pending license applications filed before October 17, 2018 will be required to file additional documentation in the CTLS to comply with the Cannabis Regulations
Pending license applications (already filed under the ACMPR or NCR) will not be further processed unless they file with the CTLS paras 2, and 3 above.
SOME OF THE CTLS CATEGORIES:
(Corporate documents with Investors Declaration)
(as described in floor plan with product flow plan)
(survey diagram, aerial view etc.)
Site personnel and security clearance
Site ownership declaration
Notice to local authorities, RCMP, and fire department
(security report and site organizational plan with SOP +/- 20)
Good production practices
(quality assurance report with SOP's)
(description of record keeping software with form examples and screen shots)
PENDING APPLICATIONS (ALREADY FILED)
We can help with the CTLS filing and with the drafting of additional documentation required now under the Cannabis Regulations by:
- Filing existing documentation already filed with Health Canada under your existing license number in the CTLS.
- Creating the Corporate Profile, Corporate Organizational Chart and Health Canada’s Key Investors Report (“KIR”), as defined in the Cannabis Regulations. Analysis of corporate information such as articles of association, shareholders and supply agreements.
- The drafting and constructing the Site Organizational Chart, (part of the Organizational Security Plan) which shows the management relationships and control of activities such as standard operating procedures (SOPs), sensitive security information, financial controls, and contracts for goods and services.
- Physical Security Measures Part 4 of the Cannabis Regulations. Assisting with our recommended Site Security Experts ISN who are subject matter experts on:
- Security Report with Security Measures including visual monitoring and recording, intrusion detection systems.
- Technical description of these systems
- Monitoring and response with appropriate measures
- Site Organizational Security Plan
- Security SOPs