THE CTLS IS A WEB BASED HEALTH CANADA SYSTEM FOR:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
All new license applications under the Cannabis Regulations and must be filed through Health Canada's web based application, the CTLS
Video walk through of fully build out facility MUST be sent to Health Canada 10 working days AFTER filing on the CTLS
SOME OF THE CTLS FILING CATEGORIES:
(Corporate documents with Investors Declaration)
(as described in floor plan with product flow plan)
(survey diagram, aerial view etc.)
Site personnel and security clearance
Site ownership declaration
Notice to local authorities, RCMP, and fire department
(security report and site organizational plan with SOP +/- 20)
Good production practices
(quality assurance report with SOP's)
(description of record keeping software with form examples and screen shots)
We can help with the CTLS filing and with the drafting of documentation required under the Cannabis Regulations by:
- Filing existing documentation already filed with Health Canada under your existing license number in the CTLS.
- Creating the Corporate Profile, Corporate Organizational Chart and Health Canada’s Key Investors Report (“KIR”), as defined in the Cannabis Regulations. Analysis of corporate information such as articles of association, shareholders and supply agreements.
- The drafting and constructing the Site Organizational Chart, (part of the Organizational Security Plan) which shows the management relationships and control of activities such as standard operating procedures (SOPs), sensitive security information, financial controls, and contracts for goods and services.
- Physical Security Measures Part 4 of the Cannabis Regulations. Assisting with our recommended Site Security Experts ISN who are subject matter experts on:
- Security Report with Security Measures including visual monitoring and recording, intrusion detection systems.
- Technical description of these systems
- Monitoring and response with appropriate measures
- Site Organizational Security Plan
- Security SOPs
- Record Keeping Software
- Pre-Licensing Quality Assurance Report
- Master SOP List